Hello readers!! hahah oh god I just love this topic and I know this is going to be a really adventurous one. I don’t know how many girls would like these facts or not at all 😀 :D.
WARNING. There’s no intention of hurting someone in this one and if you feel something is wrong then you are like someone ‘Beetle brain’. I mean this is reality because this happens to every single girl existing in this planet.
Let’s do this [I’m excited! yayyyy!]:-
Times when girls feel pissed off.
- When some other girl wears the same T-shirt, ear-ring, hair band, nose pin etc. No matter how tiniest is it I feel exasperated just because of that bloody similar particular stuff.
- When my crush talks to my enemy.
- When my hairs get disastrous after a bike ride.
- When my eyeliner goes like this –
- When I take a selfie but the results seems to be something else, like-
- When I am hungry as hell but the crush comes to me and he’s like,”Hey are you hungry? I don’t know how people can eat three times a day!”. And I’m like,”Yes me either! I don’t understand these people”. DUHH.
- When kids kick me but I can’t say anything because their mother is in front of me talking about Sasural Simar Ka.
- When I dance in front of someone I think I look like Madhuri Dixit but actually I look like Sunny Deol and they don’t even hesitate to tell me that (I dance like Sunny Deol).
- When some guests are at home and asks me about my studies.
- When I eat Gol Gappe and some hot guy crosses by looking at me and my face is like swollen cheeks and hard to chew that Gappa! because it was huge as hell!
- When my mom shout at me to clean my bed which doesn’t looks like a bed but a pyramid made up of my stuff.
- When I say a joke but no one laughs at all.
- When I answer a question in class but it does not relate to the topic which was discussing in class. So my teacher’s like-
- When my friend wants me to “Guess What!?”, and they actually want me to guess, WHAT!?
- When I think that guy likes me but the other day he’s like,”Sister, can I borrow your notes? I was thinking to talk to you from a week but..” and the worst part is he’s handsome. AAUUGHHH!
- When I eat in front of my mom but the sauce come out from the side of my mouth. Her expression is … well.. this-
- When my parents expect 95% marks from me and the day before exam I am like “Better start studying now”.
- When my friends think I am a party animal but the reality comes when my mom calls me at 6:30 and says- “kahan mar gayi tere papa aa gaye hain jaldi aa!” (Where the hell are you dying your papa has arrived get over here now!). And I leave the place like ‘Oh sorry guys I’m not well today hehe..aa..better catch you tomorrow?’.
- When my favorite dress gets so-much-tight-that-I-can’t-breathe!
- When my ex-boyfriend appears suddenly and I had to run like this just because I don’t want him to see me-
- When my parents scold me for using my phone 24/7 and after a minute they are like
Oh well this is great isn’t it? I love facing reality because it ruins my life!!!!!!! Well people, if you think something is left then you can add it in comments! That was all from me and now I am waiting for you guys to rain your comments below I’d love to see them.
Thanks A lot for Reading!