It gives goose bumps even at a thought about it, isn’t it? Girls are one of the most confusing things God has ever created. They will never understand even their selves. Today my best friend visited my house and she was upset about something. I got tired of consulting her that the problems never stay forever in our lives, they comes and goes. But NO! she cried, she laughed, she ate a full plate of fried rice, she cried, she confused me, she made my brain useless, she cried, she drank a glass of soft drink with me, she got up to go, she talked, she shared again, she asked me to say something encouraging, I explained everything, she talked, at last she left. Uff! girls are so complicated.
Here I am with few reasons of what happen “When a woman will become a President of our Country”. I can’t be like that, but maybe sometimes I become this type of girl, I don’t know if I have been this person to someone. Okay so let’s stick to the topic, I have a lot to do.
Rules of Attire
- The new rule for all the brands of country! that no company will make more than two copies of a dress because it is so painful to see girl wearing a same dress like me in a function, college or school.
- Both the copies are shipped on the opposite sides of the world.
- All the shops, bring the stuff which I want to buy and not the stuff you want to sell. Because I don’t like to roam in the whole market to search for it.
Rules for Display Pictures
- Do not judge me if I have uploaded a pic of my earlobe. It’s a part of my body and I have the right to update it as my DP (display picture).
- If I have bought a new mascara, I can upload a picture of it when I applied it first time.
- I have an Apple iphone 6 and a bunch of cosmetics so I can click their pic together and update it with an attitude status.
- Make horrible faces while taking a selfie, I can’t even survive on this planet without a pout.
Rules for Jokes
- Do not make fun of our intelligence (really?).
- You have to laugh if I tell you a joke because it is really important for my ‘self-respect quotient’.
Rules in School/College
- Only me and my best friend will sit on the first bench because I have a crush on my maths teacher.
- Kill that b**** because she looked at my boyfriend with a smile.
- There should be a notice board for girls where we could paste our favorite bands posters! (I would cover it from One Direction’s).
- Tell me the answer if I asked you in a serious test otherwise you will be the most infamous person in the school. (GOSSIPS!)
Rules for Shopping
- If you want to open a shop, you have to make it big and include more and more varieties to it so that we can buy each one of them.
- You want to be my boyfriend? First agree that you will pick up the hundreds of shopping bags every week ( I think ‘spending a lot of money on shit would be first thing to be accepted!)
- You should be ready for bargaining only for girls.
Rules for being a Boyfriend/Husband
- You should be ready to handle the melodrama coming to your life.
- The screamingly insane cries for no reason.
- The quite-a-depressed life you will face in future.
- Spend a lot of money.
- Try to understand the thing which I am not talking about.
- Confusion like hell about if you’re alive or not.
- Try to know the difference between colors (like blood red and rosy red)
- Come on time and still says sorry for being 2 seconds late.
There could be hundreds of things which can be written here. But, seriously don’t you guys think if a teenage girl or 20+ woman will get a chance to be a president, will these amazingly shitty things happen to our country?
Some girls are stupid and they will never know about it. I don’t like girls with tantrums and all the Adaayein (I don’t know the word for Adaa). If you guys agree with me then please comment your beautiful words below and if you think I have missed some thing then please share your thoughts it would be a pleasure!
Thank you for reading!